Welcome to Creative Development of South Carolina, LLC!
Creative Development of South Carolina, LLC. was started by Carol Matthews to create an early intervention service that provides support and information to empower families. Carol and her staff achieve these goals through proven strategies that get real results!
When you entrust Creative Development of South Carolina, LLC with your family’s needs, you will get a team that will work closely with you every step of the way to ensure that you are comfortable with the process, understand why we are doing what we are doing, and that you are empowered to assist your child with developing to his/her maximum potential.
We achieve these goals through:
- Developmental assessments, identification of a family’s unique needs, and a plan for meeting those needs
- Knowledgeable staff
- Service coordination to build a team of professionals , resources, and services to assist in meeting identified needs
- Family Training services to assist families and/or caregivers in helping their child reach goals and needs identified as priorities on the plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Assistance with transitioning to school services, or other programs, at age three
- Services to families of children from birth to age five with developmental delays and/or disabilities in Calhoun, Kershaw,
Lexington, and Richland counties